PRODUCT IS A PDF DOWNLOAD.
Pattern designed by Hunter Hammersen
Sometimes simple and classic is the way to go. And it doesn’t get much more simple or classic than a lovely ribbed hat. But charming though the classics may be, a little something extra can help to keep it interesting. And this beautiful stitch is just the thing!
- YARN USED | Tosh Merino Light or Tosh Mo Light - 1 Skein
- COLOR PICTURED | Calligraphy
- SIZES | Instructions written to knit hats sized for children, women and men.
- NEEDLES USED | Written in four sizes and three gauges to fit most anyone, at 6spi, fits a head of about 20 [21.5, 23, 24.5] inches. Use the size you need to get gauge.
- GAUGE | 6.5 stitches per inch over stitch pattern.
- SUPPLIES NEEDED | 1 stitch marker | 1 yarn needle
Free shipping on domestic orders over $100. For complete details, see our Shipping and Return Policy.
All colors are dyed to order. Each and every order is hand dyed on the yarn base of your choice just for you. Dyed to order colorways take up to 4 business days to be produced before shipping, this time may increase during sales periods.